I have signed up to The Yoga summit, which I have included details of below. Why not give it a try? It costs nothing, but you could extend your knowledge of yoga, which could in turn, develop your practice and give you a different dimension.
How many different types of yoga have you heard of?
Nowadays it’s hard to find authentic and holistic yoga teachings. Many studios or gyms only focus on how to make yoga a good workout with basic posture mechanics. It can be a challenge to find deep-rooted and balanced yoga teachings that include more than just the postures. But the best yoga teachers in the world teach it all–including how to apply yoga philosophy to meditation, diet, positive thinking, breathing, sleeping, and living more consciously. This is what you get in The Yoga Summit.
Ask yourself: what acts do you do for yourself every day that help you live a healthy and balanced life? Do you have a morning or evening routine that helps you really take the time for yourself?
Many of us put ourselves last. We push ourselves too hard, deplete our energy, and end up feeling too tired to really care for ourselves. Yoga shows a different way.
Yoga is more than exercise – it’s a comprehensive approach to health, happiness, and wellbeing. But many of us unfortunately don’t have the knowledge or tools we need to integrate yoga into our daily lives.
This is what you will learn in The Yoga Summit.
Every day for 21-days, The Yoga Summit offers free teachings that will help you to go further in your yoga practice. You’ll get access to ideas, tools, and techniques to bring yoga into your daily life – how you eat, sleep, breathe, sit, move, and think.
Join teachers like Radhanath Swami, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Dharma Mittra, Seane Corn, Elena Brower, Dr. Richard Miller, and many more, as they share strategies, stories, and some of the best ways to help you live better with yoga.
How does The Yoga Summit work?
Beginning on February 2, 2017, you’ll be invited to listen to world-renowned yoga experts speak on TheYogaSummit.org https://www.theyogasummit.org/?ref=77
These experts share their genuine experience, knowledge, and wisdom with you in 30-minute interviews that often include live practices.
Here’s how to enjoy The Yoga Summit:
- Sign up for free https://www.theyogasummit.org/?ref=77to gain access to one free interview per day with a renowned yoga expert
- Tune in. Every day of the 21-day event there will be new interviews and guided sessions uploaded to TheYogaSummit.org. These will be available for free for 24 hours from when they are uploaded. If you miss a session, don’t worry, you can upgrade with a paid Premium all-access pass using this link: https://www.theyogasummit.org/?ref=77
- Follow @GlobalYogis on Facebook for more inspiring conversation and content.
- Share The Yoga Summit on social media so your friends can also enjoy the benefits of yoga. Use hashtags #theyogasummit, #21daysofyoga and tag @GlobalYogis
- Be a healthier, happier, and more peaceful version of yourself. Believe that when you change yourself, you change the world!
Is this really all for free?
Each interview is free for 24-hours of the 21-day summit. After that, you can access all the content, all the time by purchasing a Premium, all-access pass.
Sales of Premium passes allow The Yoga Summit to stay free for 21-days so that everyone has a chance to access these teachings. One of our primary aims is to create a global community of people bringing yoga into their lives and influencing others. Also, a significant portion of any The Yoga Summit profits will go to support yoga-based charities around the world.
You deserve to live fully, and live happily. Whether you’re a yoga newbie or seasoned yogi, let The Yoga Summit help you along in your journey!